Kidney Walks will be coming to a community near you this September.
Please visit our 2013 Kidney Walk website.
Did you know?
- 1.5 million Ontarians have or are at risk of developing kidney disease
- 1,100 Ontarians are waiting for a kidney transplant
- 9,800 Ontarians are receiving dialysis treatments for chronic kidney failure
- 7,000 Ontario residents are living with a kidney transplant.
- Last year, on average each walker raised $230 - helping us collectively raise
over $700,000 province-wide
For more information contact:
The Kidney Foundation of Canada
1-800-387-4474 extension 4964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org