On behalf of those affected by kidney disease, The Kidney Foundation of Canada gratefully acknowledges:
- the thousands of volunteers and donors throughout Canada who give generously to enable the Foundation to fund promising research. A special appreciation is extended to those who have chosen to provide lasting support to kidney research in Canada through their endowment fund;
- the Canadian Society of Nephrology (CSN) for its enormous strides in quality patient care and its ongoing collaboration with the Foundation toward innovative kidney research and the development of excellent researchers;
- the CIHR Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism and Diabetes who fund special strategic research initiatives;
- national corporations including Amgen, Baxter Corporation, Ortho Biotech and Pfizer Canada for their special support of young investigators through the funding of grants and fellowships within the Foundation’s Research Program; and
- the professional societies and associations dedicated to kidney health, institutes of the CIHR, corporations and individuals whose generous support has enabled the creation and launch of the KRESCENT program.
For more information about our Research Award Recipients, the Foundation’s Research Program or for a list of branches, contact The Kidney Foundation of Canada National Office at 1-800-361-7494 Ext. 225 or email@example.com.
The Kidney Foundation of Canada
300-5165 Sherbrooke St. West
Montreal, QC H4A 1T6
1-800-361-7494 Ext. 225 or (514) 369-4806
If you or someone you know is interested in helping people living with kidney disease by supporting the Foundation’s Research Program, contact your local branch of The Kidney Foundation of Canada.