The 2017 theme for Kidney Health Month is: How to Keep Your Kidney’s Healthy & Happy.
Check out below what happening to support Kidney Health Month.
- On World Kidney Day – March 9th – we’ve got our not-to-miss 5th annual Kidney Gala. Please visit kidneygala.com for more information and tickets.
- We’ve reached out to media outlets across BC & Yukon with our kidney health messaging. Read the media release.
- We’ve got our “How to keep a Kidney Happy” poster ready to share with organizations big and small.
- We’ve developed template PSAs for both Kidney Health Month and March Drive for newspapers and other print publications to use where they have space.
- And we’ve got a special tv show for Kidney Health Month show on our very own Kidney TV show: PLUGGED IN which airs on SHAW TV across the province. Check out the interview with BC nephrologist, Dr. Mike Bevilacqua who shares what we need to know about our kidneys.
- Our social media will be buzzing with fun facts, video and tips on how to keep a kidney health throughout the month, so check us out at:
- Please remember, volunteer canvassers will be knocking on doors this month raising funds for kidney patients through the March Drive campaign. Please give generously or donate online.
We will keep posting updates about what’s happening across BC & the Yukon to celebrate Kidney Health Month & World Kidney Day, so check back soon.
Also send us your Kidney Health Month photos and updates and we'll post those too.